Chocolate Bark is made with Finest Belgian Chocolate Callebaut.
*The photos are illustrative. For an extra fee of 0.30p get a beautiful ribbon bow on this product - great as a gift.
- 34% Milk Chocolate topping with candied pineapple and papaya, pecan, cashew, sesame and Milk Chocolate crispearls; White Chocolate topping with candied apricot and cranberry, pistachio and White Chocolate crispearls; 54% Dark Chocolate topping with raisins, cranberry and blueberries, coconut, almond and sesame and Milk Chocolate crispearls.
- White Chocolate with Oreo Cookies.
- Ruby Chocolate topping with cranberry, blueberries, pistachio and Ruby Chocolate crispearls.
- 72% cocoa Dark Chocolate topping coconut and cocoa nibs - bitter flavour.
- ‘without added sugar’ 54% Dark Chocolate topping hazelnut.
Shelf Life: We recommend storing the Chocolate Bark for up to 60 days closed in the original package. Do not refrigerate.
Ingredients: Cocoa solids & cocoa butter, milk solids, sugar, natural vanilla, dried fruit, seeds and nuts. It does not contain preservatives, artificial flavours, or compounds. Contains dairy, soya and nuts, may contain traces of peanuts and gluten. Suitable for vegetarians.
All our products are made to order and dispatched in 3 - 5 working days.
IMPORTANT: We only ship between Wednesdey to Thursday, to prevent our product from sitting in a shipping warehouse and ensuring that they are fresh when they arrive at your door. Therefore, we do not send them on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Then orders received after Thursday will be dispatched automatically next Wednesday. If you want us to send our products on any other day, for any urgent order, contact us by WhatsApp or send an email as soon as you place your order to inform us about it and remember: Any delay due to the post is totally out of our control.
* ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING We take environmental matters very seriously and believe that we all have a responsibility to both our environment and the future generations who will inhabit our planet in years to come. Our packaging is made from biodegradable, compostable and recyclable material Cellulose based bio-film is made from renewable resources (wood-pulp from managed plantations) and is certified to the European standard (EN13432) for industrially compostable packaging.